Around 200 students from about 40 countries study Japanese language at KAI Japanese Language School at all times. Would you like to work in such an international environment?
KAI Japanese Language School is hiring a few part-time school administrative and reception staff.
Part-time school administrative staff
Location: KAI Japanese Language School (Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Job description: Handling calls and mails, student management, making documents, sales support, and all the various work related to school administrative work.
- Educational history: Junior college graduate or above.
- Language skills: TOEIC 700 or higher or EIKEN level 2 or higher. It’s necessary to be able to communicate with our students in English.
- In case you are a non-Japanese, JLPT N1 or above is required.
- Basic PC skill (MS Office, exchanging mails, etc)
- Those who speak Chinese (Traditional) or European languages (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc) are more than welcome!
- Bright and cheerful. The previous experiences of dealing with clients and studying abroad are a plus.
- Be able to work 3 days a week or more. (The dates and times of the work are negotiable. 5 to 8 hours during our office hours from Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 18:00pm with a 1-hour lunch break. Those who can work for a long time are preferred.)
- Must be a resident of Japan with a work-eligible visa.
- Basically, you will be working at the school, but depending on the situation, you may be asked to work remotely from home, so you will need an environment (PC, internet connection, etc.) that allows you to work from home.
Procedure: After screening the CV, we’ll have an interview and a written test.
How to apply: Please send your CV with your previous work experience by email (no mobile phone address is accepted.) or post. Make sure to attach your face photo on the CV.
When to start: It’s negotiable, however, we may close the offer once the position is filled.
Compensation: 1,300 yen per hour or above. The transportation fee is fully paid.
Note: We do not return the submitted CV.
KAI Japanese Language School
1-15-18 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Contact persons: Mr. Munezai Yo