Around 200 students from about 40 countries study Japanese language at KAI Japanese Language School at all times. Would you like to work in such an international environment?
KAI Japanese Language School is hiring a few part-time school administrative and reception staff.
School administrative and reception staff (part-time employee)
Location: KAI Japanese Language School (Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo)
Job description: Handling calls and mails, student management, making documents, sales support, and all the various work related to school administrative work including miscellaneous duties.
- Educational history: Junior college graduate or above.
- Language skills: TOEIC 700 or Eiken 2nd grade or above is essential. Those who speak Chinese (Traditional) or European languages (Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc) are preferred.
- In case you are a non-Japanese, JLPT N1 or above is required.
- Basic PC skill (MS Office, exchanging mails, etc)
- Bright and cheerful. The previous experiences of dealing with clients and studying abroad are a plus.
- Be able to work 3 days a week or more. (The dates and times of the work are negotiable, however, those who can work longer hours are preferred. Your working hours are from Monday through Friday, from 5 hours to 8 hours between 9:00 am and 19:00 pm with a 1-hour lunch break.)
- Current resident in Japan with a proper visa only.
Procedure: After screening the CV, we’ll have an interview and a written test.
How to apply
Please send your CV with your previous work experience by email (no mobile phone address is accepted.) or post. Make sure to attach your face photo on the CV.
When to start: It’s negotiable, however, we may close the offer once the position is filled.
Compensation: 1,100 yen per hour or above. The transportation fee is fully paid.
Note: We do not return the submitted CV.
KAI Japanese Language School
1-15-18 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Contact persons: Mr. Munezai Yo, Ms. Shiano Oyama