KAI Japanese Language School has set up online JLPT classes: a basic class to start studying 6 months in advance and a practice class to study intensively 3 months in advance.
N2 Basic Class
This class is designed to be taught gradually starting 6 months prior to the main JLPT examination. In this class, you will learn the vocabulary and grammar required for the four parts of the N2 exam. Vocabulary and grammar skills are essential for reading and listening comprehension. You will acquire the basic skills to pass the exam.
|February 7 – March 13
*Excluding February 12
|Mondays and Wednesdays
|Number of Lessons
|Open from 4 students.
|January 31 , 2024
|How to apply
|1. Sign up at the reception.
2. E-mail (email@example.com)
- Online Classes.
- The day of the week may change depending on the situation.
Please purchase the following materials (two books of the level you will take) in advance.
- If you wish to enroll in the online JLPT preparation course, please make an inquiry from the contact form. Then, fill out the application form at the URL we send you.
- We will email you the URL of our level check test. Complete the test within 30 min after you start.
- Pay the fees to school (see Payment). Once we confirm your payment, we will secure your place.
Paying from outside Japan
- Bank transfer
Using Flywire, an international payment and collection provider for overseas student fees, you can pay the fees through a bank transfer to a local bank in your area or by credit cards.
Paying inside Japan
You must come to school to pay by cash.
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Card (using Flywire)
- The full amount is required to be paid to secure a seat in a class.
- In case of cancellation before the application deadline, the tuition fee will be refunded by bank transfer.
- In case of cancellation after the application deadline, 80% of the tuition fee will be refunded by bank transfer.
- In case of cancellation after the first day of the class, KAI will retain the full amount.
- In case of a payment to us and refund transfer, the applicant bears all the cost for the bank charge.
- There will be no refund for cancelled activities after the application deadline.