We regret to inform you that we have decide to cancel this year’s teen program due to COVID-19.
- If you wish to enroll in the summer course, please make an inquiry from the contact form. Then, fill out the application form at the URL we send you.
- We will email you the URL of our level check test. Complete the test within 30 min after you start.
- Pay the fees to school (see Payment). Once we confirm your payment, we will secure your place.
Paying from outside Japan
- Bank transfer
Using Flywire, an international payment and collection provider for overseas student fees, you can pay the fees through a bank transfer to a local bank in your area or by credit cards.
Paying inside Japan
Please pay by one of the following methods. You must come to school to pay by cash or credit card.
- Bank Transfer (bank details above)
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, AMERICAN EXPRESS, JCB)
|Practical Conversation Course Plus||July 16, 2021|
- The full amount is required to be paid to secure a seat in a class.
- In case of cancellation before the application deadline, the tuition and textbook fee will be refunded by bank transfer.
- In case of cancellation after the application deadline, 80% of the tuition and textbook fee will be refunded by bank transfer.
- In case of cancellation after the first day of the class, KAI will retain the full amount.
- In case of a payment to us and refund transfer, the applicant bears all the cost for the bank charge.
- There will be no refund for cancelled activities after the application deadline.